Tuesday, March 20, 2012

These Days Are Numbered

I am actively seeking employment but until I do land that job, I am enjoying these days because they are indeed numbered! Today I took my youngest to the mall, we had to get a birthday present and were looking for her perfect Princess dress for her upcoming Princess party. We had a fantastic time, I tried on some clothes and she told me I was pretty, we ate lunch at a Cafe and shared a cookie for desert. My little one saw the Easter bunny from the upstairs balcony and screamed "hi Easter Bunny!!!!!!", he looked right at her, waved and blew a kiss, this blew her mind!! She squealed and yelled that this was indeed the best day ever. But she didn't want to keep it all to herself, she decided that she wanted to get some chocolates for her sisters, how could I say no to such generosity. I watched her walk all proud with a Disney bag in one hand and chocolates in the other and was on awe. I have an amazing little girl and have felt blessed that I have had this time up spend with her. It will be hard going back to work and not having my days with just her, so for now I am completely enjoying them!

1 comment:

Launa said...

Oh my gosh, she is so, so cute!! I love that shot of her trying her princess dress on. And, the pic of her walking with her bags... she looks just like her big sis K!!! Miss Ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails